The student enrolled with THE GATE COACH will have to follow the norms and rules of the institute
failing of which might make him liable for serious actions.
Procedure (terms for) of Admission:
- Students are required to pay the fees through Demand Draft in favour of “The Gate Coach , New Delhi.“only. Payment through cheque is not admissible.
Students may pay the whole fees in cash in our office before starting of class.
Fee Payment details:
Full Payment of Fees
- • Students are required to pay the full fees at the time of admission or till the batch starts.
- • Each student will be issued receipt after the payment of full fees. The entry of student into the classes/ THE GATE COACH premises will be allowed only with receipt.
- • THE GATE COACH reserves the right to make any alterations in its programmes/fees/faculty/venue of classes without any prior notice to anybody. However all the changes will be informed to the students accordingly.
- • The batch once allotted at the time of admission will not be changed.
- • Students enrolled under classroom courses will not be transferred or shifted to postal course.
If in any case student is not able to continue his classes then:
Either he/she can provide a substitute candidate in his/her place. Otherwise he will not get any refund of fees.